Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 26

I met a lady the other day that really inspired me. She comes into the store on a semi regular basis. She asked me if I did something different, "did you shave your beard?" I did in fact shave my goatee, but that's been for some time now, and I told her that I had been working out and I may have lost a pound or two. Ends up being, She used to be 580 lbs on her little 5'2" frame!!! A friend of mine (Anne) was there too and asked her what it was that made her decide that "Today I'm going to change". The woman had been verbally abused by her husband whom of which is 17 years older than her by calling her fat and saying she was a slob and things to that nature. She said it would just make her eat more and she was just ignoring the issue. She wouldn't look in the mirror and she just continued on her war path of binge eating. She's now down to 160 pounds, that's 420 lbs. she's lost in 2 years! She did it without surgery, just decided to stop eating so much and start moving. I received an email the other day that had huge success stories and that was motivating, but there's nothing like actually meeting someone who's won the battle of the bulge... scratch that... kicked the bulge's ass and in my opinion should turn around and kick the husband's ass for being an unsupportive piece of shit. Apparently Oprah's having a show about people losing a lot of weight naturally and this woman is going first class with her kids (husband too??) all expenses paid with $4,000 spending cash. Good for her I say... She's supposed to send before and after pics I will post when I get them.

Food:
Breakfast - Apple
Lunch - Chicken Artichoke Sandwich
Dinner - Grilled chicken sandwich w/ popcorn


CEPSocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment