Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 5

GREAT workout last night @ VIP Training. Different instructor, different exercises. I like how they mix things up there. Had my brother come in with me (who works out regularly) and he liked it alot and I was curious to see if it was going to shake him up or if I was just a wimp. I give him credit, he didn't quit, but he was definitely feeling it with his shirt completely soaked in sweat and I think one of his comments was "I'm really looking forward to climbing ladders tomorrow" (said sarcastically, his day job is painting)

So I'm feeling great and I think the 3 days a week will be coming sooner than later. I have my whey protein (Thank you for that John & Grace), a mixer, next stop, shopping so I can quit pickin' up fast food as a dinner alternative... I choose the healthiest thing I can (with the exception of salads).

Officially weighed in last night before work out (316lbs.) I haven't decided if I'm going to weigh myself weekly or every other week... guess it doesn't really matter does it???


Food:
Breakfast - Slice of Ham, poached egg & english muffin
Lunch - Grilled chicken strips (6) tortilla chips & salsa
Snack - Protein shake
Dinner - Grilled chicken, green beans & cole slaw

No comments:

Post a Comment