Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 17

I rode my bike to work yesterday and it ends up being an 8.7 mile round trip endeavour. It's a nice ride though, I'll be doing this on the days I don't workout. Needless to say, I was exhausted last night and fell out around 9 o'clock.

Dinner last night was tough cuz there was pizza involved. I had an antipasto salad and a slice of bubble bread from Lucky Duck Pizza (the bubble bread is amazing...) I was full, I was good, but about an hour later, when I get up to get something to drink...the pizza box was calling my name. (How pathetic is that?) So I figured I'd have a slice, or two (of course ended up being 2) I would have ate more, but I knew I had to post it. Thank you blog, without you, I would have devoured the entire pizza!

Busy week again this week, I have a re-wedding reception dinner (I guess that's how you'd classify it) tonight, tomorrow my cousin wants to go golfing, but I think I'm going to pass to continue with my boot camp @ V.I.P. Training. Friday I will be meeting up with my cousin and a few friends for a night of cards and drinks (bacardi & diet)

Speaking of drinking, this is the ever going debate because I have been told now that Tequila is the best alternative... something about the lack of sugar content... I really don't know. I was also told that I might consider taking a few shots of Bacardi 151 and a couple beers.

Keepin the food consumption light today due to my pizza party last night.

Food:
Breakfast - banana
Lunch - Plain baked potato, 2 grilled chicken go wraps from Wendy's
Dinner - Chicken Marsala, baked potato w/ sour cream & green beans. 1 potato skin & 1 perogie
*Did not end up drinking alcohol at all tonight

CEPSocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment