Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 10 - 16


WOW, it's been a week since my last blog entry, I apologize for not keeping it more up to date, I was out of town to a wedding. I know what alot of you are thinking "vacation time, eat anything you want time..." wrong, If nothing else, I probably ate better than what I was because I was so busy I only ended up eating 2 meals most days and they were all good complete, healthy meals. I only drank alcohol 2 days during my stay too.

New York City is amazing, so busy and unique. A little mini-world squeezed into 23 square miles.

Even though I wasn't able to attend my Thursday boot camp session, I definitely got my workout in. Lots of walking, and stair climbing. The reason we went to New York was for a wedding and it was on the rooftop of a 5 story building, and apparently any building with 5 stories or less doesn't require an elevator! So this was my life Friday helping haul stuff up and down 5... nay... 6 flights of stairs. So needless to say, I got my boot camp workout that day, I'd consider it a "legs" day.

I can't really account for EVERYTHING I ate in the past week (I'm not to happy about that) but I know my conscience is very clear so that's what I'm going by. I need to set up this blog to be editable via email or mobile.

Back to boot camp last night @ VIP Training in Clarkston. Great workout, a full hour of constant wailing. Felt great! Felt so great, I decided to ride my bike to work this morning (Thank you Sean for the bike). A bigger feat than I anticipated, but 4.5 miles and 40 minutes later :) I left early because I really didn't know how long it was going to take me, so I left around 6:20 this morning and hit the back door around 7, I might end up making that my routine for days I don't go workout. Getting here early is nice to, I can cool off, grab a coffee and gradually start my day.

Food:
Breakfast - Banana & Granola Bar
Lunch - Half Turkey Sandwich & Cup of corn chowder soup
Dinner - Antipasto Salad & 2 slices of pizza (pizza was a moment of weakness)

No comments:

Post a Comment