Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 2

I'm so incredibly sore it hurts to walk! I had to go downstairs to find some clothes and I thought at any moment my muscles would give out... I can't believe how out of shape I am.

So last night I loaded up with ibuprofen and leg cramp pills and surprisingly I didn't cramp once. (I'm notorious for getting leg cramps in the middle of the night)

Today is golf day for me, so no boot camp. My schedule will be Mon, Weds & Thurs Boot Camp & Tuesday's are golf (weather permitting) I need this day for recovery.

Food:
Breakfast - Oatmeal w/berries (Tim Horton)
Lunch - Turkey Sandwich on Wheat bread
Dinner - 3 grilled chicken snack wraps from McDonalds
*Starting multi-vitamins, fish oil, flaxseed & calcium.

2 comments:

  1. yay! Baby! I love the pain, it makes me feel like I accomplished something! We need to make a meal plan calendar and I need to grocery shop! WAIL WAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I am following you twice... weird.

    ReplyDelete