Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 7

Weekends are always the hard for me. After a long work week, I like to unwind, have a few drinks and turn my brain off for the day and a half I have to do what I want. This is typically when I eat the "bad" foods and disregard the caloric intake from the countless beers I consume.

This weekend wasn't bad, I had 3 beers Saturday night and 2 today playing golf. I know I was supposed to drink the bacardi & diet if I were to drink at all, but the 3 beers Saturday depleted my stash and the 2 beers today were offered to me, and I didn't want to be rude ;)

Food:
Breakfast - Slice of Ham, poached egg and english muffin
Lunch - 6 meatballs, taco salad & pasta salad (I was conscience of the serving size of each and I made sure they were small)
Dinner - Chicken stir-fry

3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the way you describe your breakfast... the deception with the Egg McMuffin is all in how you describe it... !!! NO MORE HAM... PORK IS BAD FO YOU IT CLOGS THE ARTERIES AND STOPS THE HEART. SOOO much Sodium in ham! That is what is causing your cramps... The sodium is soaking up all the water in your body and hiding it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly... an Egg McMuffin is my go to food and I dropped 50# with it as my breakfast substitute. Sodium is not evil... your sodium/potassium balance is very important though. So a dark leafy green salad with ham sliced upon it is a beautiful wash :)

    With your previous habits slow and steady habit changes will win the race... dropping pork fat altogether will stunt you (almost no fat in canadian bacon don't worry!)

    I am proud of you, and will be watching to see your results!! Hoping some newbie weightloss mojo will rub off to help me along!

    (And I take Diet and Captain with lime as my diet drink of choice... I know it has more carbs... don't care. I'm a fat girl at heart and need the bit of sweet to get me through!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jimmy i think its wonderful that you are doing this and i know it is not easy any one who has ever needed to lose weight truely knows that stay positive and do this for you you can do this and if you need me i'm there

    ReplyDelete