Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 1

Today is the day I shift gears and get my act together. I'm attending a "Boot Camp" exercise regiment and I'm committing at least 3 days a week to it. The place is called VIP Training (www.myvipfitness.com) a friend of mine from high school is part owner and has been gracious enough to take me on, free of charge.

I plan on using this blog to keep me motivated through this process. I will be posting pictures of my progress here and detailing what I've ate for that day and any other relevant information.

I really need to do something about my health before it's too late, I'm 29 and 30 is LESS than a year away (obviously) and I've been carrying around this extra weight for too long now.

I'm anxious to get through this first day....

Arrived at VIP Training just before 7pm and there's approx. 20 people ready to go. Let me be more specific, there's about 18 girls and 2 other guys. I was by far the biggest person in the room. About 30 minutes into the 45 minute work out, my muscles could take no more. I was cramping up on stretches and couldn't do even 1 more push up. I went outside for some fresh air and realized every muscle in my body was aching... I haven't felt like this since "hell week" in football over 13 years ago!!!

So I survived day 1 and will continue to move forward with this for as long as I can.

Food:
Breakfast - Bagel w/ cream cheese
Lunch - Salad w/ italian dressing
Dinner - Macaroni w/ cheese (at least 2 servings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment