Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 3

This picture pretty much sums me up... this isn't me btw... just a pic I found on google images.

My muscles are still extremely sore and I question my ability to participate in the program tonight.... I've asked my brother to come with me for moral support AND for a partner when we have to do those "partner" exercises. (last time I did them with the instructor) Last time too, I was up front, I'm going to a little more incognito this time in back because I think I'm going to sputter out way sooner than I did the 1st time. My whole body aches, but my legs are the worst. I've been told to stretch it out and pull through the pain and it will get better, so that is what I'll do. I'm curious to see if I can even handle the first 10 minutes tonight. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just giving my opinion based on how my body feels....weak.

I need to go grocery shopping soon and get some good stuff in the house so I'm not tempted to go grab something quick from a fast food joint. Last night for dinner I had 3 chicken snack wraps from McDonalds... how bad can it be? Well I figured it out this morning online, each 1 of those lil' guys packs in 270 calories and 10 grams of Fat! I had 3. BUT, that was probably better than the Mac 'n Cheese I had the night before and WAY better than most of my dinners (not better tasting, as Leah is a WONDERFUL cook, but from a nutritional stand point we both have decided to make "smarter" dinner decisions)

I need to buy work out shirts. I need a haircut. I need to weigh myself.


Food:
Breakfast - Slice of Ham, poached egg and english muffin
Lunch - Chicken/bacon sandwich and apple
Dinner - Lasagna

1 comment:

  1. Correction... Weigh yourself, then get a haircut... everybit helps! HAHA

    ReplyDelete