Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 9

Crazy work out last night. It was something called "600" basically it was 7 or 8 different exercises that we had to do 600 reps of collectively... best part, we were racing the clock, trying to do it as fast as we could. The average time was between 18 - 28 minutes (depending on your ability?) and I was able to squeeze it out in 26.5 minutes. It royally kicked my ass! Monday's seem to be pretty intense, I like it though, a nice jump start to the week. Well, I'm headed off to NYC for a wedding tomorrow so I'm not going to be getting in my 2nd boot camp for the week, but I plan on doing some major biking in central park Friday, so that should make up for it.

Today I helped the UPS driver load the truck, and I looked at it as a work out, so I did it as fast as I could and definitely broke a sweat. Seems small and insignificant, but it was a good 10 minute physical exertion.

I'm making a conscience effort to drink plenty of water, but I seem to be forgetting the protein shakes.

Food:
Breakfast - 2 english muffins
Snack - granola bar
Lunch - Chicken sandwich and banana
Dinner - grilled chicken salad

No comments:

Post a Comment