Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 19

What a great Day 19! Clothes are feeling looser (not to be confused with loser), I'm feeling more agile and athletic than I have in years. It's real important for me to continue with my workout schedule and make that a priority, otherwise I can be distracted so easily and get off track. I need to learn that even if I do go a little off course, I need to stay focused and get back on track, and that the little bump in the road is just that.. small.. as long as I stick with the game plan.

I've also found the key to not over eating or eating too often is to keep yourself busy... so busy I'll bee.

Had a blast last night playing cards. Drank the bacardi & diet and was pleased to realize I caught a buzz much faster than usual and with MUCH less alcohol. Won a little loot too. I was a little disappointed in the lack of action the game "in-between" had last night, normally this game with this group fetches a few hundred bucks in the pot lasting for HOURS! But last night we tried several games with a pot of $10 or $20 MAX but I ended up winning money in the end. It's like my workout and diet regiment... nice and consistent for a gradual and steady payout. And just like the game, I will hit the "post" (plateau) at some point and I'll just have to work twice as hard to get over it. (sorry for the in-between analogy for those of you who don't know the game, click here)


Food:
Breakfast - Apple
Lunch - 3 Grilled chicken go-wraps (wendy's)
Snack - regular roast beef sandwich (arby's)
Dinner - turkey/roast beef sub w/ corn chips
Dessert - 6 grasshopper cookies

CEPSocks.com

1 comment:

  1. The on-going alcohol debate.... You are a complete @$$ when you drink liquor... Beer is loaded with carbs... we must get to the root of drinking... why must we drink to enjoy ourselves? Is it to unwind? Why not research the benefits of red wine? Red wine is good for da Heart! How bout White Wine? Is white wine beneficial in any way? Lets be wine-os!!!! Whenever you drink liquor you mix it with juice or diet pop, there are so many additives in those... We need to stick to more natural foods I think to unclog our tubes.

    ReplyDelete