Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 24

Day 24 was disappointing... Not that I didn't do well with food, but I promised myself that I would start my 3 days a week boot camp a week early but failed to go Wednesday. I was overwhelmed at work and by the time 6:30 came around, I still had hours of work left to do. I couldn't let it sit overnight otherwise Thursday would've been twice as overwhelming.

Thursday's workout will be the 2nd of the week and still be on par with my original game plan, but I always like to push myself to the next level whenever I can.

I'm proud to say that my blog was mentioned in the VIP Fitness' weekly email update. The pressure is on! Just a little disclaimer to my existing and new blog followers, "The Gilbert Shift Blog" may not always be humorous and entertaining, I'm not a writer so excuse any and all grammatical & spelling errors. This has been a great tool for my weight loss and training success keeping me accountable for my daily food intake and on track with my work out regiment. All comments are welcome and appreciated. I recommend you start at Day 1 if you want to get the story behind this movement and know why it's called "The Gilbert Shift".

Food:
Breakfast - Chicken Breast
Lunch - 5 slices of whole grain bread w/ Organic extra virgin olive oil
Dinner - Meatloaf & green beans



CEPSocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment