Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 39

Knee is feeling ok, it will be good to have a few days off it to recover. Today my trainer came to the store to make some copies and I happened to be out to lunch (which rarely happens) and he calls me, "Where are you at? What are you eating? Don't make me come over there and check up on you!" hahahaha! I was good though, Buffalo Wild Wings has a few healthy choices on their menu, and I was good.... other than the 2 beers I gulped down (sooo tasty) I know I should be drinking the rum and diet, but sometimes beers just taste so darn good, especially outside on a nice warm day.

Looking forward to the weekend.... thank you!

Food:
Breakfast - skipped
Lunch - 6 Naked Tenders & Side Salad
Snack - whole grain bread
Dinner - Protein Shake

***CEP just launched a new Compression Sleeve, click on the image below to check it out!

CEPSocks.com

2 comments:

  1. UGH. I am going to send you to a hypnotist and have them make you think Beer tastes like do-do disks. Beer is HORRIBLE! What is it with you and beer? It is like a donut! WASTE OF CARBS AND CALORIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy,

    Today is the 23rd. You haven't blogged since the 13th. WHERE ARE YOU?

    Grace

    ReplyDelete