Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 33, 34, 35, 36 & 37

The weekly weigh in was a bust... only half a pound down from the previous week. How disappointing is that!? I guess I really need to be more careful on the weekends???? I'm not pigging out on food, and the 1 time I do try to hatch down as much as I can, I'm only able to eat 1 plate full! (pizza, chicken, hotdog & mashed potatoes... it was my brothers b-day bbq, and I couldn't even eat the ice cream cake that was a few hours later) I was told that during this first month, with the training I'm doing I'm building some muscle mass too, so the weight loss numbers aren't going to reflect as hard as I'm working. I know I'm losing weight because my clothes are fitting better, but the damn scale says "BERRRMP!"

My cousins will be joining me on Day 38 at VIP Fitness for their 2 week trial. I hope they like it as much as I do.

We did the 600 workout again (600 reps of 7 or 8 different exercises racing against the clock to beat your old time) The first time I had was 26 minutes, 2 weeks later I beat my time by 9 minutes clocking in at 17 minutes. Monday I was happy to report that I had beat my previous record by another full minute at 16 minutes! Very grueling exercise although it only lasts 16 minutes it takes everything you've got to finish it. You're yelling "DONE" in between gasps of air! Then we finished the class with some miscelleanous lunges, quick steps, etc. etc.

There was yet another prize give-away at boot camp Monday and guess who won??? Oh yeah..hahaha, it wasn't by performance though, (although I kicked major ace, lots of people were getting times of 12 & 13 minutes) I was just lucky, I was asked to pick a number between 1 - 20 and 17 was the winning number! I get a Full 1 hour massage at Belle Visage Spa in Clarkston. The place looks awesome, I'll give a full report when I get it done.

Food:
Day 33:
Breakfast - egg mcmuffin
Lunch - Turkey Sandwich
Dinner - Subway Chicken sandwich

Day 36:
Breakfast - Protein Shake
Lunch - Veggie Sandwich
Dinner - Eggs, Turkey Bacon

Day 37:
Breakfast - egg mcmuffin
Lunch - Chicken Sandwich
Dinner- Protein Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment