Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 32

Today marks the final day for the 1st week of my "3-days a week" commitment. We did a combination of Cardio and Strength training. My triceps are just about done for... my abs and arms really ache. I gotta' give props to my pseudo training partner Matt for sticking it out with me all 3 days. We're typically paired off together due to the fact that we're close in size. It's great working out with everyone, but Matt and I seem to push each other. I can't speak for him, but I feel that I should keep up with him in the drills... and he claims he hasn't played any sports in years but I find myself falling behind a lot of times and I DO push myself harder to keep up. Here I've been playing volleyball for the past 4 or 5 years thinking "Yeah,... I'm active.. I exercise" well, there's something to be said about a BEER LEAGUE!

Now on to something TOTALLY off topic... today was an odd day at work, we had a couple celebrities come into the store today! Funniest freakin' thing ever. Thanks to the quick wit of my cohort JTL, we spotted John Malkovich and Ross Perot! The best part was trying to place them at the right spot where he could take the picture without them knowing along with the screen shot of the "look-alike" I can't last long without busting out laughing so that takes me to the back of the store, leaving Josh to keep his straight face composure. I think we embarked on a new game here at the store, what do you think? Mind you, these people had no idea we were doing a "separated at birth" on them, and if you know these people, sorry, but come on! LOL

(Click on the pictures to view full size)


Food:
Breakfast - Egg McMuffin
Lunch - Turkey Sandwich
Snack - Pumpernickel Bagel w/ light cream cheese
Dinner - Protein Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment