Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 38

Ok, so some people have told me they've been having problems leaving comments on my blog for some reason. Click Here for Comment Help.

My left knee has been aching really bad the past couple of days, started on Day 36 after boot camp. I hyper-extended my knee about 16 years ago and it's always given me a little grief here and there, but Monday night was bad. It hurt just to bend it, right in the middle of my knee, behind my knee cap... I'm one to shrug off pain and just "walk it off", but Tuesday it was still bothering me when I bent down. Today I went to AMS in Pontiac and they set me up with a "Safe T Sport" Neoprene Knee Sleeve. I wore it today and honestly felt like the compression was doing me good with the exercises. I was instructed to leave it on for a while after working out too for the compression benefits and possibly ice it if it's still sore. It's not really sore right now... I think the science lies in the"Open Patella" You can pick these up cheap at www.ForYourLegs.com

By the way, ANYONE looking to join me M,W & Thurs for boot camp is welcome. I have several 2 week free unlimited passes. You could go every day of the week if you'd like... if you can ;) In addition to the boot camp sessions, you can take advantage of the Zumba & Yoga classes as well. Just email me Jimmy@cepsocks.com and I'll hook you up! You don't even have to go with me if your schedule doesn't permit, but it's well worth the trail period NO STRINGS ATTACHED! I promise you won't be disappointed. If I can do it, you can! People have been asking me to send some motivation their way, so here it is... TAKE IT!!

Food:
Breakfast - skipped
Lunch - Chicken Sandwich (addicted to Panera Bread now)
Snack - Whole wheat bread & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Dinner - Turkey club roll ups (6)

CEPSocks.com

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo sure Jimmy.. Poor description, your knee cap bent in the middle in the back LOL...

    AND TO ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE GO WITH JIMMY! I HAVE GONE, FELT GREAT! I WOULD LOVE TO GO MORE BUT DUE TO MY ROLLER DERBY COMMITMENT CANNOT AND ALSO I ALREADY USED MY FREE 2 WEEK PASS! AT LEAST GO TO SUPPORT JIMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete