Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Days 53 - 59

Back on track... just finished boot camp session 2 of 3 for this week. I went all out tonight and definitely feel it. I weighed myself this week and have actually gained weight... not happy about that. I was only able to make it once last week, and I had another wedding to attend (not that I have ZERO self control... but it's hard) Labor day weekend coming up, doesn't mean I can't lose 2 lbs. I'm down just over 20 lbs. in 2 months, 10 lbs. a month I'm gonna' try to hit 250 by the end of the year.

VIP Training offers a nutritional class I need to attend. They take you to the grocery store and go through every aisle going over all the foods and give you a meal plan. I've been putting it off because it's on Saturday's at 11am... time to take a Saturday off (darn)

Thanks to everyone who's been pushing me to keep up with the blog posts, if you remember, I almost predicted this would happen in the beginning. I go all out in the beginning, and I'm good for a month or so, then it just fizzles out. I guarantee if I wasn't doing the blog, I would have continued to gradually go down hill until I stopped training and dieting. Not going to happen!

Peace out fellas!

2 comments:

  1. Make my sister go to that nutritional class too!!! Little Miss Taco Bell could learn a thing or two. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to verify that although Jimmy has not been blogging he has been keeping up on everything else... for the most part! He missed 3 sessions TOTAL of boot camp. Once for golf, once for a severe cold, and once for me when I was ill. I really wish we would have measured and kept track of Jimmy's size decrease that way.. the results would be incredible!!! Keep up das gut vurk Jimenez!

    ReplyDelete