Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 60

Another killer workout tonight. I've been "lucky" enough to have missed running the hill twice now since I've started boot camp 2 months ago, my luck ran out today. It's brutal... I hate running. Running was my least favorite exercise in football and I honestly don't see how people can do it. Run marathons? You're crazy! The total distance is maybe half a mile... I really don't know, but going up hill... F@#%!!! I think I might have said I wanted to run a half marathon at some point... I change my mind... not interested :)

The brother came with me tonight, he just felt like going so he paid the daily rate of $15 to get his ass handed to him. Thanks Chad, I appreciate it.

It's crazy to think today marks the official 2 month point. Time freakin' flies!

Next week is going to be tricky with Monday being Labor day. I might have to do 3 days straight in a row. I'm not sure if my body can actually handle that, 2 days in a row is pretty intense, but I need to stick to the game plan.

Jerry @ VIP told me a joke tonight... "Just pick 1 day to drink this holiday weekend" LOL, not that I'm a raging alcoholic...but seriously? I'm guessing the answer is YES, SERIOUSLY. Crap! I'll do my best... I'm just saying ;)

Food:
Breakfast - 3 small Bran muffins
Lunch - Chopped Chicken Cobb Salad
Dinner - Steak tips, mashed potatoes and green beans

CEPSocks.com

1 comment:

  1. JIMMY - You DA BOMB. You look FAB- about three years younger in the last few months. You're crazy awesome.

    ReplyDelete